Ahmadiyya leadership are some sick people. Ever since 1889 and the antics of MGA and his team. Whenever there is a terrorist attack, they jump to introduce their cult and read off of a script of talking points. Just yesterday, my team intercepted an email from Ahmadiyya leadership wherein the talking points for the recent Texas mass shooting were released. Ahmadis take these talking points to their local media outlets and make videos and etc, this is how they conduct their Jihad. Ahmadiyya came from Wahhabism, and is thus just as dangerous. In North-India they were called the Ahle-Hadith, in fact, MGA’s nikkah was read out by the top scholar and imam of the Ahle-Hadith in 1884. MGA’s father-in-law and new wife were Wahabis aka Ahle Hadith.
SUTHERLAND SPRINGS SHOOTING
A gunman opened fire at a church in Texas, killing dozens.
1. As Ahmadi Muslims and Americans we are deeply saddened by this incident. Our prayers are with the victims, the injured, and their families. May God protect our Christian brothers and sisters.
2. This violent act of terrorism, like any other, has no religion. Whether the perpetrator is a radicalized Muslim or as in this case a Christian who reportedly taught Bible study, no religion on this planet allows for such an act.
3. As Muslims who are so often lumped with the infinitesimal minority of radicals, we know not to label all Christians as terrorists after this incident.
4. We also wish to point out the sacred place that houses of worship have in Islam. Islam expressly forbids the damaging of such places, churches included.
5. The Prophet Muhammad commanded, in a covenant with Saint Catherine’s monastery, that Christians should not be, “offended, or disturbed, or coerced or compelled.” In Islam, Christians are considered “People of the Book” and must be treated with respect and justice.
This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer.