Dear readers, we have recently found some references from MGA in terms of the age of Aisha at her marriage and that of child marriage in general. We are searching for additional quotes. MGA mentioned the marriage of Aisha (ra) in depth in Arya Dharam. The Sarda Act is mentioned by the 2nd Khalifa in the ROR of Dec-1932. The ROR of June-1938 has an essay on the age of Aisha and etc, no writer is given. The article argues that Aisha (ra) was 6-7 at the time of nikkah and explains how this is the unanimous view, it then argues that she was 12 at consummation.
Continue reading “Mirza Ghulam Ahmad on Aisha (ra) and child marriage”
This is an interesting book, we haven’t totally evaluated it yet. However, it seems to have lots of controversial information. MGA wrote about the child-marriage of Aisha and many other related topics. The Arya Samaj hindus seem to have written an analysis of the marriages of Muhammad (saw). MGA and his team responded with “The Arya Religion” (1895). The second edition of this book was published in 1903. This was a small part in the overall beef that MGA started with the Arya Samaj in the early 1880’s. Lekh Ram came soon thereafter. In this book, MGA complained that his God and prophet were being unnecessarily ridiculed and it should be against the law, however, MGA himself insulted the God of Christians in this very, in fact, he used Hindu writings vs. Jesus Christ as he called him a drunkard and a fornicator.
In this book, MGA seems to have endorsed the concept of Nikah-Muta and abrogation. Arya Dharam comprises of pages 1–110 in RK-10. It seems that MGA and his team of writers wrote that Adam (as) was the first man on Earth in this book. However, by 1908, he seems to have changed his position, either that or Ahmadi’s edited, in Malfuzat (published in the 1960’s from Rabwah), it is written how MGA had a conversation with English scholar of Astronomy, Professor Wragge and said that Adam (as) wasn’t the first man.
It should be also noted that MGA allowed money from prostitutes to be given in the way of Islam. Continue reading ““Arya Dharam” or “The Arya Religion” (1895) by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad”
Watch my video on this herein, and my Tik Tok and instagram. MGA was so far gone, he endorsed an idea wherein european prostitutes should be brought in to service the British soldiers who were toiling in India. Arya Darham is the same book that contains sexual poetry and etc. In this same book, MGA wrote about the child-marriage of Aisha and many other related topics. The Arya Samaj hindus seem to have written an analysis of the marriages of Muhammad (saw). MGA and his team responded with “The Arya Religion” (1895). The second edition of this book was published in 1903. This was a small part in the overall beef that MGA started with the Arya Samaj in the early 1880’s. Lekh Ram came soon thereafter. In this book, MGA complained that his God and prophet were being unnecessarily ridiculed and it should be against the law, however, MGA himself insulted the God of Christians in this very book, in fact, he used Hindu writings vs. Jesus Christ as he called him a drunkard and a fornicator.
Continue reading “Mirza Ghulam Ahmad specifically wanted europeans prostitutes to be given to British soldiers in India”
Dear readers, my team and I have across a doctoral type of dissertation by an Ahmadi about Ahmadiyya in Belgium. This is from 2008, this proves all the arguments that we made about Ahmadiyya lying about their conversions from the late 90’s to the mid 2000’s.
We just wanted to post some quotes.
- Waqfeen (life devotees) and Community office holders should make this prayer [v 287 of Surah Al Baqarah] in abundance. (October 6, 2006)
- Among the duties of Khilafat, justice ranks very high. The office holders of the Community should be mindful that they represent the Khalifa in their tasks and ought to carry out their obligations fully mindful that God is ever watching them. If they are angry with someone over something, they should wait a couple of days before handling the specific matter. (November 10, 2006)
- Huzur said that on his instruction Ameer Sahib has carried out a survey, which informs us that the rate of incidents of culpability amongst men (regarding commitment of excesses) are three times that of women, whereas in 30% to 40% of matters it is the in-laws who create the friction…. Regarding this issue if similar surveys were carried out in USA or Canada as the one in the UK, a similar picture would emerge. The department of Tarbiyyat and all the auxiliaries need to be very pro-active in this matter. (November 10, 2006)
- The Community has office-holders who work as representatives of the Khalifa of the time. It is their obligation to establish fairness in the real sense. Each office holder is directly accountable for his/her actions but has the added responsibility of representing the Khalifa of the time. They should bear in mind that if they deem they can keep the Khalifa of the time in the dark over some matter, nothing is hidden from the One Who is the real Master. (April 6, 2007)
- When electing office-holders, prayers should be made and people should be chosen on merit rather than friendship and kinship. (April 6, 2007)
- If [Office holders] are not discharging their obligations properly then they are not honouring their responsibility in the spirit [quoted Hadith] of looking after the Master’s property, which in this instance, has been given to them by the Khalifa of the time. (April 6, 2007)
- There are usually complaints from the women’s side that the Salat rows are not straight and that even office holders stand in uneven rows. Another complaint is that elderly or unwell ladies place chairs in the middle of rows to offer their Salat. This usually takes place at large gatherings like Jalsa etc. Those who have to offer their Salat sitting on chairs should move to one side or at the back. (April 13, 2007)
MGA’s confrontation with Pir Mehr Ali Shah started in 1899. Pir Mehr Ali Shah had a book vs. MGA published in May of 1899. It was printed at the Mustafa’i Press, Lahore in Ramadan 1317 A.H. Maulawi Nur-ud-Din read a few pages of this book on February 17th, 1900, and wrote a letter to Pir Mihr Ali Shah the next day. It was written in this book that if any one wanted to say
anything about this book he must refer to authentic commentaries such as Ibni Jarir and Ibni Kathir and also to the true Hadith or he must base his arguments upon the Holy Quran, which should be acceptable to the great and learned people who are masters of language and rhetorics (page 8). Though the book is written in Urdu, yet the writer has occasionally
employed Arabic also to show his learning. So Maulawi Nur-ud-Din asked the Pir eleven questions in his letter (see Dard). MGA also wrote responses to the Pir in his book, “Nuzul ul Masih”, which seems to have been written in 1902 and published after MGA died in 1909.
Continue reading “What is Saif-e-Chishtiyai (The Chishtia Sword), by Pir Mehr Ali Shah (1902)”
MGA disrespected many famous personalities in Islam, Christianity and Judaism. MGA also disliked the female name Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad (saw), this is why #ahmadis never name their daughters as Fatima. MGA argued that she had bad luck, and thus, he disliked her name. MGA also disrespected Fatima’s (ra) children, Hassan and Hussain. MGA also disrespected Ali (ra).
The conversion of Syed Abdul Latif to Ahmadiyya and his subsequent state killing is a strange subject. Syed Abdul Latif was supposed to go to Mecca for Hajj, for that the government of Afghanistan had given him lots of money and 6 months of vacation time. However, somehow,
Syed Abdul Latif went to Qadian and lived in the company of MGA for 6 months. This is very strange, it is possible that he was working directly for the British government. He even came into contact with an Arab who was also visiting Qadian. Towards the end of 1902, MGA was summoned to Jhelum in connection with the Karam Din defamation case. Syed Abdul Latif traveled with MGA to Jhelum to assist MGA in his court case. Syed Abdul Latif was put to death by the Afghan government on July 14th, 1903. In “Tadhkiratu-Shahadatain”(1903)–English translation, MGA erroneously wrote that Syed Abdul Latif was imprisoned for 4 months, that proved to be wrong, Ahmad Noor Kabuli came to Qadian (November-December 1903) after the publishing of “Tadhkiratu-Shahadatain”(1903)–English translation and told MGA that Syed Abdul Latif was only imprisoned for 1 1/2 months. Even the English Review of Religions wrote that Syed Abdul Latif was imprisoned for 4 months (See RoR-english, Nov/Dec 1903 edition). His story is also discussed in the english-ROR of November-1912, see pages 452-454.
Continue reading “Mirza Ghulam Ahmad called the killing of Maulvi Abdul Latif as greater than that of Imam Hussain”
Ahmadiyya takfir is a tricky subject, most people haven’t properly understood it. In this specific quote, Which is from 22 sep-1917, Al-fazal, page 2.
Mirza Mahmud (the Khalifa) says and calls his denial as denial of “bani Isreal” as denial of Mirza qadyani is denial of other prophets. He says his denial is denial of messenger of God. His denial is denial of Maseeh maud. However, just 6 years later (1923), and after WW-1, the Khalifa told #ahmadis to stop doing takfir. However, by 1931, the Khalifa was still saying that the Qadiani-Ahmadi version of Islam differs with all Sunni’s/Shia’s.
Furthermore, just a month earlier, on 8-21-1917, and also in the Al-Fazl, MGA was quoted as saying that the Islam of #qadianis and Muslims was different (See the quote in the below).
Continue reading “Al-Fazl, September 1917, proves Ahmadiyya Takfir towards all Sunni’s/Shia’s”
Dr. Abdullah Khan Akhtar a resident of Jatoi Distt Muzaffar Garh Punjab then British India, now Pakistan, was an eighth class student before partition of India in 1947.
At that time Choudhry Abdullah Khan, brother of Zafrullah Khan, was a Punchayat Officer in District Muzaffar Garh. He got a teacher of the School converted to Qadianism and this Qadiani Teacher placed trap on young Abdullah Khan Akhtar to make him Qadiani, sent him to Qadian for further studies with recommendation letters of Ch. Abdullah.Young Abdullah Khan Akhtar entered into qadiani pledge at the hand of Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmoud who was Khalifa at that time.
After completion of education Akhtar was sent to Malaya Singapore as an Ahmadi Muballigh. He returned to Qadian from there after 3 1/2 years tenure and got married in a notable family of Qadian. He kept on his mission of ahmadiyya tabilgh across india, In Mumbai, Agra, Mongir, Shahjehanpur, Lucknow, Putna and in Punjab. He debated with Molana Lal Hussain Akhtar Ex ahmadi in Sargodha and Jhang after partition. Strongly opposed Tehreek Khatme Nabuwwat of 1953.
After the Tehreek Khatme Nabuwwat the court of Enquiry was set up which called Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmoud Khalifa of Qadianis, for statement and cross questioning. The statement of Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmoud caught Akhtar by surprise and he started to revisit his views about the Ahmadiyya.