Mirza Tahir Ahmad was a vicious mullah. In 1982, while in Spain, while there were no more than 20 Ahmadi’s in the entire country, Mirza Tahir Ahmad openly complained about #ahmadis not paying proper chanda. This proves that Mirza Tahir Ahmad wanted to rob #ahmadis of all of their money. See his Friday Sermon of 9-10-1982, in this Khutbah, first, he talked down to the camera man who was taking his photo’s and ordered him to stop taking photos. He cried when he mentioned Mirza Nasir Ahmad, then he goes on to rant about Ahmadi’s not paying proper chanda (24:48 mark). You can watch the tik tok clip herein. This proves that #ahmadis are in-fact required to pay chanda and if they can’t, they must show their payroll stubs to the Mirza family.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Links and Related Essay’s
- Yvonne Y. Haddad, Jane I. Smith: Mission to America. Five Islamic sectarian communities in North America. University Press of Florida, Gainesville 1993, p. 49
- ^ “Who are The Ahmadi?”. BBC.
- ^ Gerardo Elorriaga (June 24, 2014). “El Islam del amor” (in Spanish). Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f “Re-Emergence of Islam in Spain Through a Peaceful Message”. Review of Religions. 108 (5). May 2013.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “El Islam del amor” (in Spanish). June 26, 2014. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h Briones, R (2010). Minorías religiosas en Andalucía (in Spanish). Barcelona: Icaria editorial. pp. 289–347.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “La Comunidad Ahmadía en España” (in Spanish). Retrieved August 2, 2015.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d “La misión Ahmadia del Islam, sin una sola mezquita” (in Spanish). El País. February 11, 1977. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- ^ Sebastian Cuevas (September 12, 1982). “Inaugurada la primera mezquita ahmadia en España con presencia de la jerarquía católica” (in Spanish). Retrieved August 5, 2015.
#ahmadiyyainspain #spain #pedroabad #ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyat #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #messiahhascome #trueislam #ahmadianswers #ahmadiyyamuslimcommunity #ahmadiyya_creatives #ahmadiyyatthetrueislam #ahmadiyyatzindabad #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiyyamuslim #ahmadiyyaincanada #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiapartheid #rabwah #qadian #meetthekhalifa #muslimsforpeace #nolifewithoutkhalifa
Leave a Reply