Ahmadi’s are always arguing that 72 sects of Muslims declared them as Non-Muslim in 1974, however, in reality, only a few sects were there. Authentic accounts only count 4 groups against the 2 Qadiani and Lahori groups and these were the Deobandi Hanifi Sunni, Barelvi Hanifi Sunni, 12er Shiite and Jama’at e Islami Sunni with Ahl e Hadith condemning Ahmadis outside the assembly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________We challenge Qadianis to:
1) bring an authentic first person statement from a single scholar present in the 1974 assembly that acknowledged that there were 73 sects present in the assembly.
2) name the 73 sects present in the 1974 Pakistani assembly (authentic accounts only count 4 groups against the 2 Qadiani and Lahori groups and these were the Deobandi Hanifi Sunni, Barelvi Hanifi Sunni, 12er Shiite and Jama’at e Islami Sunni with Ahl e Hadith condemning Ahmadis outside the assembly).
3) prove that only the Qadiani sect was labeled non Muslim by the majority and not 2 sects of Qadiani and Lahori.
4) prove that if all Muslims accepted each other as Muslims and as one group except Qadianis, how were the Muslims not the main body/ al Jama’ah.
5) prove that Muslims were a sect if they all agreed that they were all one body of muslims.
6) prove that Qadianis were not a hellish sect that broke off from the main body of Muslims.
7) prove that MGA was wrong about 73 sects being complete in the 3rd century of Islam..
Links and Related Essay’s
#ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #messiahhascome #ahmadiyyat #trueislam #ahmadianswers #ahmadiyyamuslimcommunity #ahmadiyya_creatives #ahmadiyyatthetrueislam #ahmadiyyatzindabad #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiyyamuslim #mirzaghulamahmad #qadiani #qadianism