The first list of #Ahmadis would be from 1889, the first Bait ceremony, however, that list is mysteriously missing, there 40 male #ahmadis on that list. It should be noted that Dard claims that 80 people attended (see Dard, Life of Ahmad, 1947). It should also be noted that MGA isn’t reported to have given any speeches or led any prayers. Maulvi Abdul Karim read out one of MGA’s books, “ASMANI FAISALAH” in english as “The Heavenly Decree”. It should be noted that per MGA, the 3-day Jalsa should always be held during Christmas week in December. This wasn’t followed by Ahmadi’s as they moved to Rabwah. Furthermore, it seems like MGA was creating a substitution for Christmas (See Dard).
- Munshi Muhammad Arura Sahib, Draughtsman in Magistrate’s Court, Kapurthala.
- Munshi Muhammad ‘Abdur Rahman Sahib, Clerk of General Department, Kapurthala.
- Munshi Muhammad Habibur Rahman, Chieftain, Kapurthala.
- Munshi Zafar Ahmad Sahib, Appeal Writer, Kapurthala.
- Munshi Muhammad Khan Sahib, Clerk in Criminal Court, Kapurthala.
- Munshi Sardar Khan Sahib, Head Constable Court, Kapurthala.
- Munshi Imdad ‘Ali Khan Sahib, Clerk in the Department of Education, Kapurthala.
- Maulawi Muhammad Husain Sahib, Kapurthala.
- Hafiz Muhammad ‘Ali Sahib, Kapurthala.
- Mirza Khuda Bakhsh Sahib, mentor of the Nawab of Malirkutla.
- Munshi Rustam ‘Ali Sahib, Deputy Inspector Railway Police, Lahore.
- Deputy Haji Sayyid Fatih ‘Ali Shah Sahib, Deputy Collector, Department of Irrigation.
- Haji Khwaja Muhammad-ud-Din Sahib, Chieftain, Lahore.
- Miyan Muhammad Chattu Sahib, Chieftain, Lahore.
- Khalifa Rajbuddin Sahib, Chieftain, Lahore.
- Munshi Shamsuddin Sahib, Clerk, Exam Office, Lahore.
- Munshi Taj Din Sahib, Accountant, Exam Office, Lahore.
- Munshi Nabi Bakhsh Sahib, Clerk, Exam Office, Lahore.
- Hafiz Fadl Ahmad Sahib, Clerk, Exam Office, Lahore.
- Maulawi Rahimullah Sahib, Lahore.
- Maulawi Ghulam Husain Sahib, Imam Gatti Mosque, Lahore.
- Munshi ‘Abdur Rahman Sahib, Clerk, Loco Office, Lahore.
- Maulawi ‘Abdur Rahman Sahib, Masjid Chinian, Lahore.
- Munshi Karam Ilahi Sahib, Lahore.
- Sayyid Nasir Shah Sahib, Sub-Overseer.
- Hafiz Muhammad Akbar Sahib, Lahore.
- Maulawi Ghulam Qadir Sahib Fasih, Owner and Manager Punjab Press, and Municipal Commissioner, Sialkot.
- Maulawi ‘Abdul Karim Sahib, Sialkot.
- Mir Hamid Shah Sahib, Clerk Remission of Revenue, Sialkot.
- Mir Mahmood Shah Sahib, Copyist, Sialkot.
- Munshi Muhammad Din Sahib, exInspector Land Revenue, Sialkot.
- Hakim Fadluddin Sahib, Chieftain, Bhera.
- Miyan Najmuddin Sahib, Chieftain, Bhera.
- Munshi Ahmadullah Sahib, Mahaldar, Permit Department, Jammu.
- Sayyid Muhammad Shah Sahib, Chieftain, Jammu.
- Mistri ‘Umruddin Sahib, Jammu.
- Maulawi Nur-ud-Din Sahib, Royal Physician, State of Jammu.
- Khalifa Nur-ud-Din Sahib, Book-binder, Jammu.
- Qadi Muhammad Akbar Sahib, exAdministrator of Tehsil, Jammu.
- Shaikh Muhammad Jan Sahib, in the service of Raja Amar Singh Sahib, Wazirabad.
- Maulawi ‘Abdul Qadir Sahib, Teacher, Jamalpur.
- Shaikh Rahmatullah Sahib, Municipal Commissioner, Gujrat.
- Shaikh ‘Abdur Rahman Sahib, B.A., Gujrat.
- Munshi Ghulam Akbar Sahib Yatim, Clerk, Exams Office, Lahore.
- Munshi Daust Muhammad Sahib, Police Sergeant, Jammu.
- Mufti Fadlur Rahman Sahib, Chieftain, Jammu.
- Munshi Ghulam Muhammad Sahib, s/o Maulawi Din Muhammad, Lahore.
- Sa’in Shair Shah Sahib, Majdhub, Jammu.
- Sahibzada Iftikhar Ahmad Sahib, Ludhiana.
- Qadi Khwaja ‘Ali Sahib, Contractor Phaeton, Ludhiana.
- Hafiz Nur Ahmad Sahib, Textile Mill owner, Ludhiana.
- Shahzada Haji ‘Abdul Majid Sahib, Ludhiana.
- Haji ‘Abdur Rahman Sahib, Ludhiana.
- Shaikh Shahabuddin Sahib, Ludhiana.
- Haji Nizamuddin Sahib, Ludhiana.
- Shaikh Abdul Haq Sahib, Ludhiana.
- Maulawi Muhkamuddin Sahib, Attorney, Amritsar.
- Shaikh Nur Ahmad Sahib, Owner Riade-Hind Press, Amritsar.
- Munshi Ghulam Muhammad Sahib, Scribe, Amritsar.
- Miyan Jamaluddin Sahib, resident of Mauda‘ Saikhwan.
- Miyan Imamuddin Sahib, Saikhwan.
- Miyan Khairuddin Sahib, Saikhwan.
- Miyan Muhammad ‘Isa Sahib, Teacher, Naushaihra.
- Miyan Charagh ‘Ali Sahib, Resident of Thei Ghulam Nabi.
- Shaikh Shahabuddin Sahib, Resident of Thei Ghulam Nabi.
- Miyan ‘Abdullah Sahib, Resident of Suhal.
- Hafiz ‘Abdur Rahman Sahib, Resident of Suhiyan.
- Darugha Ni‘mat ‘Ali Sahib, Hashmi, ‘Abbasi, Batalawi.
- Hafiz Hamid ‘Ali Sahib, in the service of Mirza Sahib.
- Hakim Jan Muhammad Sahib, Imam Masjid, Qadiani.
- Babu ‘Ali Muhammad Sahib, Chieftain, Batala.
- Mirza Isma‘il Baig Sahib Qadiani.
- Miyan Buddhay Khan, headman, Bairi.
- Mirza Muhammad ‘Ali Sahib, Chieftain, Patti.
- Shaikh Muhammad ‘Umar Sahib s/o Haji Ghulam Muhammad Sahib, Batala.
Sources: Tarikh e Ahmadiyyat pp. 439-440, The Heavenly decree pp.73-74
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Links and Related Essays
Tarikh e Ahmadiyyat pp. 439-440, The Heavenly decree pp.73-74