Mirza Rafi Ahmad was the son of Mirza Basheer-uddin Mahmud Ahmad, the famous 2nd Khalifa of the Ahmadiyya Movement. He lived from 5th March 1927 to 15th January 2004 at the age of 76. His mother is Sara Begum, she was married to the Khalifa in 1925 (See page 219), she was wife #3, her name is also written as Appa Sara Begum. She died while giving child birth in 1933. Her oldest child was Mirza Rafi Ahmad. He grew up in the house of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad at Qadian.
Akber Chaudhary and Abdul Sami Zafar (starts at the 39:36 mark to 44:14) have also given details of the life of Mirza Rafi Ahmad.
Mirza Rafi Ahmad was older than Mirza Tahir Ahmad by about 18 months and younger than Mirza Nasir Ahmad by almost 20 years. In 1965, it is said that he was a contender for the Khilafat. Mirza Rafi Ahmad almost became the Khalifa in 1982 when Mirza Nasir Ahmad died. There is lots of controversy on this topic. Official Qadiani-Ahmadi sources have never even commented on the controversy in this election. Some Ahmadi’s seem to have began to follow Mirza Rafi Ahmad instead of the Khalifa. This is where the details get sketchy. Mirza Rafi Ahmad seems to have started his own sect of Ahmadiyya thereafter, it was called Green Ahmadiyyat, whom his followers call “Mahmood-e-Sani Confidant of Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat Hazrat Sahibzada Mirza Rafi Ahmed (AS)”. He is pictured below. He lived from 5th March 1927 to 15th January 2004. He died in 2004, he was 76 years old. Per his followers, he was buried at Bahishti Maqbara in Rabwah. They had cancelled his Wasiyyat in 1982 after Mirza Tahir Ahmad’s election as Khalifa. When he died, Mirza Masroor Ahmad re-instated that.
Their website is http://greenahmadiyyat.org/.
In 2021, a twitter account became famous using a rare photo of Mirza Rafi Ahmad and the handle @GreenAhmadi.
Do the followers of Mirza Rafi Ahmad think he is Eisa (as)???
1—-“I saw in my dream today that Hadhrat Isaas had come to our house. I thought to myself:
What shall we offer him for refreshment, for the mangoes have spoiled; but then suddenly
other mangoes became available from the unseen. Allah knows best what its
interpretation is.” (Tadhkirah July 11, 1887)
2—-“God Almighty has conveyed to me through a sure and certain prophecy that out of my
progeny there will be one who will resemble Jesus in many respects. He will descend
from heaven and will straighten out the way of the dwellers upon earth. He will set free
those who are held in bondage and deliver those who are imprisoned in the chains of
doubt. [Revelation in Persian] Son, delight of the heart, high ranking, noble
[Revelation in Arabic] A manifestation of the True and the High as if Allah had
descended from heaven” (Izala-e-Auham pp. 155–6, Ruhani Khaza‟in vol. 3, pg. 180)
3—“Remember that Messiah who is to be borne in this humble one‟s progeny and who is
also named Ibn-e-Maryam because I have been called by this name also in Baraheen.”
(Izala-e-Auham, Ruhani Khazain vol. 3, pg 318)
4— [Revelation in Persian] A man comes from the presence of God with a hundred honors.
Felicitations to you, O Mary, that Jesus has come back again. (Letter of Pir SirajulHaqq Nu„manira pg. 6; al-Bushra pg. 57)
His mother is Sarah Begum, she was married to the Khalifa in 1925, she was wife #4. She died while giving child birth in 1933. He oldest child was Mirza Rafi Ahmad (1927). He was roughly 6-7 years old when his mother died.
Sister—- Amatul Naseer Begum, daughter, born in roughly late 1930, was 3 1/2 years old when her mother died.
Brother–-Mirza Hanif Ahmad, son, born in 1932, died in 2014.
Mirza Rafi Ahmad’s biography
Mirza Rafi Ahmad
Click to access Seerat_HMRA_English.pdf
Mirza Rafi Ahmad was born on 5th March 1927 at the house of MGA at Qadian.
He moves to Lahore and then Rabwah with his father, the Khalifa.
Mirza Rafi Ahmad’s speech in 1964
He is a contender for the Khilafat.
He is a contender for the Khilafat and is forcibly restrained and then placed on house arrest. His Wasiyyat is cancelled.
He dies on 15th January 2004. His Wasiyyat was re-instated by the 5th Khalifa.
2021 on twitter
This web site is being setup by Ch Ghulam Ahmed – Mahmood-e-Sani Confidant of Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat Harzrat Sahibzada Mirza Rafi Ahmed (AS); at the instance of Allah the exalted: for the purpose of exhibiting and reminding to Ahmadi brothers about some of the fundamental truths and realities of the Ahmadiyya Islam teachings as propounded in Holy Quran: Hadith and sayings of the Hazrat Maseeh Maud (AS) and unfortunately the present Nizamis (the leading office holders) have been misleading them for quite some time losing sight of the original real mission and objectives of our faith/deen.
This message is for Ahmadiyya community worldwide.
No separate Jam’at is to be setup and this preaching; God willingly will be till such time as Allah the exalted’s Will desires and when a fairly large majority of the community has realized their mistake and corrected/amended themselves for which there are tidings given by Syedna Hazrat Maseeh Maud (AS): Syedna Hazrat Mahmood (RA): and also Syedna Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed – Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat (AS) then all that is put in here will become the part and record of history.
Ch Ghulam Ahmed
Dt: 20 October 2009
Below are the documents which are already published for Ahmadiyya community and are summarized here for further reference. These documents can be viewed by using Adobe Reader which can be downloaded from here.
- An important advice by Promised Messiah (AS)
- To have Faith in the Mujaddid, Subsitute Prophet is Obligatory Updated 22 Mar 2020
- Teachings of Obedience in Islam Updated 15 Jun 2014
- Introduction of Ch Ghulam Ahmed – Mahmood e Sani
- Correspondence of Ch Ghulam Ahmed with Hazrat Sahibzada Mirza Masroor Ahmed Khalifa V and the present chiefs of the progeny of Hazrat Maseeh Maud (AS)
- Truthfulness of a Haidth of Holy Prophet (SAW) predicting that when Khalafat passes on to Non Havaris; they deviate from the right path
- Sayings of Hadhrat Masih-e-Maud (as) regarding Mujadad – Imam-uz-Zaman Updated 02 Aug 20111. Need of Mujadadin
2. What is real Reformation? Mujadad descends with appointment from Allah the Exalted
3. It is essential that there is a Mujadad – Imam Uz Zaman for every century
4. Mujadadin shall keep on coming till the day of resurrection
5. Tidings about Mujadadin in the Holy Quran
6. The honored rank of Mujadad – It is essential to have faith in him
7. The cause of opposition to Mujadadin and Appointees
8. Islamic Khilafat did not end in thirty years. It is forever. Masih-e-Maud (as) is the Thirteenth Islamic Khalifa
9. Fortunate people search for Mujadad at the head of the century
10. The terms of Khatam, Last – Final and Greatest for Prophets, Messengers, Mujadadin and Saints and their actual meaning
11. The Righteous Khulfa
12. Metaphors and Reality
13. Every Mujadad is given a name by Allah the Exalted
15. Recognition of Mujadad
- The acquittal caused by Allah (swt) of Hadhrat Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat from Imputations Updated 14 Jul 2012
- Multiple aspects of Sunnatullah and few questions to chiefs of Nizam Updated 01 Sep 2012
- Sayings of Hadhrat Masih-e-Maud (as) concerning Holy Actions, Designs and Manifestations of Allah the exalted
- Biography – Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat (AS) (Part I and II)
- The Perfect Man – A Poem written by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib – Ayub -e- Ahmadiyyat (AS) Updated 25 Nov 2019
- A Collection of Poems by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib – Ayub -e- Ahmadiyyat (AS) Updated 12 Jan 2020
- The Background of Statement of Khalifa III’s Faith in 1974 National Assembly Pakistan Updated 24 Feb 2013
- Election of Khalifa IV & V conducted in violation of set rules Updated 27 Apr 2014
- Return of Ahmadiyya Khilafat to its Permanent Capital Qadian Updated 26 Mar 2017
- Spiritual Significance of 100 Years Updated 06 Oct 2021 *Latest*
- 2nd Century of Ahmadiyyat – Need of FUQAHA to Act Updated 11 Jun 2017
- Jamat-e-Ahmadiyya the Later Party of Muhammadan Ummah on the Foot Print of the First one Updated 06 Jun 2014
- The Exposition of the title “Mujadad of Last Millennium” for Hadhrat Masih-e-Maud (AS) Updated 15 Jun 2014
- Why in Muhammadan Dispensation Nabis did not Advent Like in Moses Dispensation? Updated 02 Oct 2015
- Biography of Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib – Ayub -e- Ahmadiyyat (AS) (Part III) Updated 26 Feb 2010
(As viewed in excerpts of his letters to Ch Ghulam Ahmed)
- Biography of Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib – Ayub -e- Ahmadiyyat (AS) (Part IV) Updated 11 Mar 2010
(As described by Ch Ghulam Ahmed with reference to his sayings and writings)
- Biography of Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib – Ayub -e- Ahmadiyyat (AS) (Part V) Updated 28 Apr 2010
(Visions, revelations and oath statement of Ch Ghulam Ahmed)
- Addendum to Biography V of Hadhrat Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat Updated 08 Nov 2012
- Statements on Oath by Ahmadi brothers regarding Hadhrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed AS1. Statement on Oath # 1 Updated 05 Sep 2010
2. Statement on Oath # 2 Updated 05 Sep 2010
3. Statement on Oath # 3 Updated 05 Sep 2010
4. Statement on Oath # 4 Updated 05 Sep 2010
- Exceptional Conduct of Patience by Hazrat Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat as a child of 6 years age narrated by Hazrat Al Musleh Maud RA Updated 04 Jul 2010
- Truthfulness of two sayings of Syedna Mahmood (RA)
- Visions and Predictions of Syedna Mahmood (RA)
- 1. Prediction of Advent of Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat Updated 30 Aug 2010
2. Suppression of Rebellion of Ahmadi Chiefs Updated 30 Aug 2010
3. Further detail of conflict with Mutineers Updated 30 Aug 2010
4. Purpose of Second Coming to frustrate falsehood and establish pure Unity of God Updated 30 Aug 2010
5. Two Parallel Signs in Sindh and Punjab and its interpretation Updated 30 Aug 2010
6. Tiding of Leading of prayer service by resemblance of Syedna Mahmood (RA) Updated 30 Aug 2010
- The Exposition of Syedna Mahmood (RA) Revelation about manifestation of Parallel Sign Updated 07 Sep 2010
- Prediction of Syedna Mahmood (RA) regarding his second coming Updated 06 Jun 2010
- Vision of Syedna Mahmood (RA) regarding his second coming Updated 06 Jun 2010
- Prediction of Musleh-Maud – Syedna Mahmood the Truthful Confirmer Updated 04 Jun 2010
The argumentative response to the accusations and objections of opposers and enemies of Syedna Mahmood (RA)
- Three points worthy of Consideration (By Nasir Mansoor) Updated 04 Nov 2010
- Resemblance of Hadhrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed (AS) with Hadhrat Ramachandra (AS) (By Nasir Mansoor) Updated 28 Oct 2011
- Resemblance of Hadhrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed (AS) with Hadhrat Ayub (AS) (By Nasir Mansoor) Updated 10 Sep 2011
- Resemblance of Hadhrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed (AS) with Hadhrat Isa (AS) (By Nasir Mansoor) Updated 14 Aug 2011
- Commentary on 40 Dreams Foretelling Fifth Khilafat (By Nasir Mansoor) Updated 15 Dec 2011
- Requirements of Mujaddid Imam uz Zaman Updated 15 Jun 2014
- The Specific Qualities of Mujaddid / Imam uz Zaman described by Hazrat Maseeh Maud (AS) and as manifested by Hazrat Ayub-e-Ahmadiyyat Updated 04 Jul 2010
- Some important revelations of Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS) published in ‘Khalid’ of November 1966 and some further revelations, claims and situation of his facing Hazrat Ayub (AS) like problems and its description in his letters to Ch Ghulam Ahmed Only Urdu Script
- Appreciation of activities and services rendered by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS) during his tenure as President of Khuddam ul Ahmadiyya from 1962 till 1966 as reported by ‘Khalid’ November 1966
- Grudged and formality sake reporting by Daily Al Fazal – Rabwah about Wisaal (demise) of Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS) as compared with some other person. (Only original Urdu script)
- A few portions out of Tafseer of Holy Quran by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS)1. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Mudassar Verse 2
2. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Qiyamah Verse 20
3. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Mudassar Verse 38-39
4. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Qiyamah Verse 38 Updated 09 Jun 2010
5. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Qiyamah Verse 39 Updated 13 Jun 2010
6. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Qiyamah Verse 40 Updated 15 Jun 2010
7. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Qiyamah Verse 5 Updated 28 Aug 2010
8. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Qiyamah Verse 15-16 Updated 04 Sep 2010
9. Some portion of Tafseer of Surah Al Mudassar Verse 31 Updated 27 May 2011 More will be added in due course
- Speeches by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS) on Allah the exalted, Holy Quran and Seerat of Holy Prophet (SAW)1. Why I love my Lord Mohammad (PBUH)
2. The Effects of Faith in a Living God
3. The concept of Prophet hood in Islam and claim of Hazrat Maseeh Maud (AS) (Urdu script)
4. Shafqat Alla Khalq Ullah (Urdu script)
5. Living Book and Living Prophet (Urdu script)
6. Concept of Prophet hood in Islam Updated 11 Mar 12More will be added in due course
- Currently required reformations in Jam’at Ahmadiyya
- Answers to objections and questions regarding Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS)
- MiscellaneousArticles written in Jam’at publications by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS)
Speech on the topic of Khalafat Haqqa (Urdu script)
A message for new year of Khuddam Ul Ahmadiyya – 1963 (Urdu script)
A message for new year of Khuddam Ul Ahmadiyya – 1964 (Urdu script)
Address to Khuddam Ul Ahmadiyya – 1964 (Urdu script)
A message for the Karachi teaching class (Urdu script)
A message to Itfal Ul Ahmadiyya on Parent’s Day (Urdu script)
A message for Khuddam Ul Ahmadiyya on annual congregation of Rawalpindi Division (Urdu script)
Adreess to Khuddam Ul Ahmadiyya on the occasion of 22nd Annual Congregation in 1964 (Urdu script)
Opening address to Khuddam Ul Ahmadiyya on the annual congregation (Urdu Script)Some available poems of Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed – Ayub -e- Ahmadiyyat (AS)Athan e Bilal: A poem written by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib when Ahmadis were banned to call Athan in PakistanProphetic references/indications about arrival/descending of Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS) as Mujadid/Mursal in Jama‘at Ahmadiyya as evident from revelations and visions of Hazrat Maseeh Maud (AS) and included in TadhkirahOpen letters published in 1977 and 1978 regarding descend of Reformers/Mujaddideen in AhmadiyyatLetter written to newspapers for publication regarding a statement of Mrs. Aquino – President of Philippines
An advice by Hazrat Mirza Rafi Ahmed Sahib (AS) about how to preach Islam/Ahmadiyyat
- A letter on the topic of Miracles of Quran Updated 30 Jan 2011
- Part I (Introduction and 1 -11) Updated 08 Aug 2010
Part II (12-25) Updated 12 Aug 2010
Addendum to Description of Honor # 21 Updated 27 May 13
Part III (26-35) Updated 13 Aug 2010
Part IV (36-50) Updated 13 Aug 2010
Part V (51-80) Updated 14 Aug 2010
Part VI (81-101) Updated 14 Aug 2010
Part VII (102-116) Updated 21 Aug 2010
Part VIII (117 – 133) Updated 30 Jan 2012
Part IX (134 – 140) Updated 20 Sep 2020
- Letter from Syed Lal Shah Sahib of Warburton (Original Urdu script)
(A witness statement in a formal inquiry regarding claim of ranks by Hazrat Sahibzada Mirza Rafi Ahmed (AS)
Links and Related Essay’s
Who is Sara Begum, the 4th wife of Mirza Basheer ud Din Mahmud Ahmad?
Mirza Basheer-uddin Mahmud Ahmad had 20+ children with 7 wives
#ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #messiahhascome #ahmadiyyat #trueislam #ahmadianswers #ahmadiyyamuslimcommunity #ahmadiyya_creatives #ahmadiyyatthetrueislam #ahmadiyyatzindabad #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiyyamuslim #mirzaghulamahmad #qadiani #qadianism