This proves that the Mirza family is corrupt. MGA’s son, Mirza Basheer-uddin Mahmud Ahmad, eventually had 7 wives and 20+ children. However, his 2 brothers didn’t, it was only the Khalifa who was allowed to indulge in multiple wives and etc. Nowadays, you will see Ahmadi’s on social media claiming that taking more then one wife is only in cases of war or extreme necessity, but how do they explain their Khalifa taking so many? Furthermore, its important to note that he had 9 children with his first wife, which is more then enough, and, he was never involved in any war, nor were any Ahmadi’s in this era. Remember, in the past, Ahmadiyya Khalifa’s supported polygamy. The Mirza family is strict on women, in fact, MGA said that a man should divorce his wife if she even talks to man whilst alone. One more thing, as we all know, MGA divorced his first wife in-spite in the 1891-1893 era, since she was against MGA and his proposal for his 3rd marriage. What’s really important to note here is that MGA’s first wife had already lived separate of MGA for 30+ years, MGA used her for sex only, which resulted in 2 sons, who also hated MGA and his behaviors.
WIFE #1, they were married in 1902, she was only 10
Rashida Begum, also called Mehmooda Begum and Umme Nasir (mother of nasir)
Three children died in infancy, among them was Mirza Naseer Ahmad, a son born in 1906
1. Mirza Nasir Ahmad, son (born in 1909 died in 1982)
2. Naasira Begum, daughter (She married her first cousin, Mirza Mansoor Ahmad, their son is Mirza Masroor Ahmad, the current Ahmadi Khalifa). Mirza Masroor Ahmad has 2 children, Mirza Waqas Ahmad and Amtul Waris Farah.z
5. Mirza Hafeez Ahmad, son
6. Mirza Azhar Ahmad, son
7. Mirza Anwaar Ahmad, son
8. Mirza Rafiq Ahmad, son
9. Naseera Begum, daughter
Amatul Hayye—married on May 31st 1914, died in 1924, See here https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Fazl-e-Umar.pdf
1. Amatul Qayyum, daughter, she was married off to the famous MM Ahmad, they had no children, it was a cousin marriage.
2. Amatul Rasheed, daughter, she was married off to Mian Abdur Rahim Ahmad Sahib.
She seems to have confided to some Ex-Ahmadi’s about the sexual behavior of her father. See here: See testimonial #23. She died in 2013, she left 1 son (Dr Zaheerud Din Mansoor) and 3 daughters, one daughter is named Amatul Baseer her marriage was mentioned in the USA Ahmadiyya gazette of July 1968. They are all in America these days. Dr. Zaheeruddin Mansoor Ahmad is currently the National Secretary Taleem-ul-Quran and Waqf-e-Ardhi. She died in Maryland. Her husband, Mian Abdur Rahim Ahmad translated many speeched of Mirza Tahir Ahmad in 1984 and 1985. Other then that, we don’t have detailed information on him. Here is a video by Dr. Zaheeruddin Mansoor Ahmad.
3. Mirza Khalil Ahmad, son—may have died, is not mentioned at all in https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Fazl-e-Umar.pdf
Syedah Maryam (died in 1944) called Umm Tahir (mother of tahir), the daughter of Dr Syed Abdul Sattar Shah, They were married on 7 February 1921 in the Mubarak Mosque. She was barely 14-16 years old, whereas the Khalifa was 35. https://ahmadiyyafactcheckblog.com/2017/02/18/mirza-mubarak-got-married-before-he-died/
She died in 1944
One son named Mirza Azhar Ahmad died in infancy the others are
1. Mirza Tahir Ahmad, son, born in December of 1928 (married Asifa in 1957)
————————–Granddaughter 1—Shaukat Jehan, married to Mirza Ahmad, her first cousin
————————–Granddaughter 2—Faiza, married to Mirza Luqman Ahmad Sahib, who was the son of Mirza Nasir Ahmad, her first cousin
————————–Granddaughter 3—Yasmin Rehman Mona, married to Karim Khan
————————–Granddaughter 4—Atiatul Mujib Tooba, (was married to Sultan Malik Sahib) (DIVORCED) (https://ahmadiyyafactcheckblog.com/2016/12/01/mirza-tahir-ahmads-daughter-was-divorced-and-he-claims-he-knew-all-along/)
2. Amatul Hakeem, daughter (she married Syed Daud Muzaffar Shah, he died in 2011) (They married their daughter to Mirza Masroor Ahmad, the current Ahmadiyya Khalifa in 1977).
3. Amatul Basit, daughter
4. Amatul Jameel, daughter
Sarah Begum—married to her in 1925, she was dead by 1933, she seems to have died while giving birth, both the child and the mother died tragically.
See here also.
1. Mirza Rafi Ahmad, son–Born on March 27, 1927
2. Amatul Naseer Begum, daughter, born in roughly late 1930, was 3 1/2 years old when her mother died.
3. Mirza Hanif Ahmad, son, born in 1932, died in 2014.
Azizah Begum called Umm Wassim (mother of wassim)–Married her in 1926
the daughter of Seth Abu Bakr Yousaf of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. According to tareekh ahmadiyyat, vol 4 page 554, it goes “Hazrat Khalifa tul Masih 5th Nikah was 1st Feb 1926, also published in the Alfazal of 5th Feb 1926. The whereabouts of these 2 sons are totally unknown. The Khalifa claims that Seth Abu Bakr of Jeddah was a business man who had written to the Khalifa in 1914 in terms of marriage for his daughter, the Khalifa agreed 10 years later, and was finally married in 1926, the details and logistics are unknown (See Fazl e Omar, online english edition). Was this arab even an Ahmadi?
1. Mirza Wasim Ahmad, son, he married his maternal aunt, Amtul Qudoos, she was the daughter of Dr. Mir Muhammad Ismail.
2. Mirza Naeem Ahmad, son. He married Amatul Momin sahiba, she passed away at the age of 68 in 2009). She was the paternal granddaughter of Hadhrat Mirza Sharif Ahmad and maternal granddaughter of Mirza Aziz`Ahmad sahib. Her father was Sahibzada Mirza Zafar Ahmad sahib and her mother was Amatul Naseer sahiba.
Maryam Siddiqa called Choti Aapa (Younger Sister) and Umm Matin (mother of Matin)
Married on 30 September 1935 the daughter of Mir Mohammad Ismail sahib (the Khalifa’s uncle), this was the Khalifa’s first cousin. She was younger then 18, since she hadn’t attended college at the time of marriage. She was the first cousin of the Khalifa.
1. Amatul Matin, or spelled as Amatul Mateen, daughter, she was born on 21 December 1936 in Qadian at Darul Masih. She was the wife of Mir Mahmood Ahmad Nasir Sahib, who was her first cousin. She passed away around midnight on 14 October 2013 at the age of 76. Mir Mahmood Ahmad Nasir Sahib is a Waqfe Zindagi and has served as missionary in Spain and USA. She also had the opportunity to stay there (spain) and fulfil her obligations as wife of a missionary. When Masjid Basharat was constructed in Spain the family was there and worked extremely hard for the inauguration ceremony. Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) related that during those days if the family had the chance to retire at 3 am they would be happy to get some sleep. She leaves behind four sons and a daughter. Her two sons are Waqfe Zindagi. Dr Ghulam Ahmad Farrukh Sahib who did PhD in Computer Science from USA but is now working in the offices of Sadr Anjuman Ahmadiyya, Rabwah and the other Waqfe Zindagi left his employment in USA and came to London and works with Hazrat Khalifatul Masih, Muhammad Ahmad Sahib. She has one daughter who lives in Holland. One son is a doctor in Dubai and another is in USA.
Bushra Begum aka Mehar Appa, married on 24 July 1944, daughter of Syed Aziz Ahmad Shah
NO children, she was also a cousin of Fauzia Faizi’s mother.
Related Essays and links
#ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiapartheid #Ahmadiyyat #rabwah #qadian #meetthekhalifa #muslimsforpeace #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #nolifewithoutkhalifa #AhmadiMosqueattack #AhmadiyyaPersecution #Mosqueattack #trueislam #atifmian
#PolygamyAndIslam #MuslimsForPeace #Ahmadiyyatrueislam