MGA treated women terribly in his little village in India, my brother Ikrima Najami has recently posted a list of quotes. We are reproducing that in the below.
The list of quotes
• He likened Satan to women, and likened Satan’s voice to the woman’s voice. He wrote: “The true revelation is characterized by strength, force and loftiness, and it strikes the heart by a strong shock: it descends on the heart with power and a majestic voice. As for the revelation of the liars, it descends with a faint voice 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 because 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟, 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧.”
(The necessity of Imam ضرورة الإمام, p. 29)
• He considered that among the conditions for allowing polygamy is that the 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲, he said: “If a wife is unable to have children or if when she gives birth the children die because of illness, or 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲; in such cases, the man needs a second wife,”
(Fountain of Knowledge, Roohani Khazain, vol. 23, p. 244)
• He mentioned the 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, He wrote: “What good is there in a nation that is 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥?”
(Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya, Vol 5, p. 341)
• He addressed one of his opponents in an Urdu poem saying: “You are like 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧. You are deficient and your father and grandfather are also deficient.”
(Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya, p. 599)
• He wrote a Persian revelation in his personal revelation notebook, its translation is: ” That son whose father die and he should not be sad, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞”.
(Notebook of the Revelations, P. 6)
• Mirza Ghulam Ahmad divorced his wife and excommunicated his son; just because they attended the wedding of a girl he wanted to marry in the past; but was denied his wish. She was 12 years old when he asked for her hand in marriage, while he was 52 years.
(Announcements in 2/6/1891, vol 1)
Dear Ahmadi brothers, please check all what i have mentioned and go back to the books of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and check it yourself, and please tell the world in clear words: do you, followers of Ahmadiyya, accept the disrespect of your founder to women?
May Allah guide you all to the right path, Amen.
#ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiapartheid #Ahmadiyyat #rabwah #qadian #meetthekhalifa #muslimsforpeace #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #nolifewithoutkhalifa #AhmadiyyaPersecution #trueislam