He was the father of Bashir Ahmad Misri, the Ahmadi who accused Basherruddin Mahmud Ahmad of sexual crimes and etc. Sheikh Abdur Rehman Misri , was a very devoted companion of Hazrat Masih Maud AS. He was converted to Islam from hinduism, specifically from the Aryas. Mirza Masroor Ahmad mentioned a brief account of the life of Shaikh Abdur Rehman Misri here. He was a very learned scholar of Ahmadiyya, a most trusted follower of Mirza Mahmud Ahmad, the Khalifa Sani. He was the Head Master of Talim-ul-Islam High School in Qadian. Mirza Mahmud Ahmed used to appoint him qaim maqaam Amir-e-Maqami when he was away from Qadian.
During the Khilafat of Maulana Noor Ud Din (1908–1914)
Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib went to Egypt (MISR) to attend AL-AZHAR UNIVERSITY. This is how Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib came be known as MISRI. When he returned from Egypt, Maulana Noor Ud Din sahib had already passed away and Movement was split in two groups.
He sided with the Mirza family and remained in Qadian.
He travelled with the Khalifa to Lahore and further, the Khalifa was sick and was seeking treatment, he was only 28-29 years old.
Summer of 1937
His son, Hafiz Bashir Ahmad Misri tells him that the Khalifa is immoral and is running an underground pedophilia ring in Qadian. Sheikh Abdur Rahman Misri sahib accused Mirza Mahmood Ahmad sahib for sexually assaulting his young son, Hafiz Bashir Ahmad Misri, and requested him to either set up a Commission of Inquiry, or face a challenge of Mubahalah to clear his name.
Fukhr ud Din Multani, Bashir Ahmad Misri and one other Ex-Ahmadi are attacked in broad daylight in Qadian. Multani ended up dying a few days later in the hospital. The witnesses refused to testify against the Ahmadi’s. Nevertheless, the Ahmadi was convicted of murder and thus executed by the British Government.
Shaikh Abdur Rahman Misri asks for government-police and Muslim (the Ahrar’s) protection from the Mirza family while still living in Qadian. They seem to have moved to Lahore in late 1937. His father was hired as an Imam for the Lahori-Ahmadi’s.
After leaving Qadian, the Lahori-Ahmadis hired him as a Mullah and etc, he began reminding Qadiani-Ahmadis of his stature with MGA and his marriage, which MGA had arranged.
His son, Hafiz Bashir Ahmad Misri becomes the Imam of the Lahori-managed mosque of the Woking.
He also helped Mumtaz Ahmad Faruqi write the famous Truth Triumphs book (1965), which exposed the Qadianis.
“””Here I want to thank Maulana Shaikh Abdur Rehman Misri sahib and Maulvi Abdul Mannan Omar sahib M.A. They read manuscript of this book and gave helpful advice, and made some corrections. May Allah SWT reward them.”””
His son, Hafiz Bashir Ahmad Misri snatches the Woking Mosque by force with the help of Sunni-Muslims and places it into the control of the local Muslim community, thus, destroying Lahori-Ahmadism all over the world.
He dies as a Lahori-Ahmadi.
Shaikh Abdur Rahman Misri narrated traditions about MGA:
(Seeratul Mahdi Volume 1 page 196)
(183) Stated to me by Shaikh Abdurehman Misri that the day he had reached Qadian for the first time, Shaikh Rehmatullah Lahori had also arrived from Lahore on that day along with a Christian young man. Both of us were presented before Hazrat Sahib (MGAQ). Hazrat Sahib accepted my Baiyat but refused to accept the BAYIAT of that christian boy despite the fact he was recommended by Shaikh Rehamatullah who was a Big Shot in the jamaat and a blue eyed of Hazrat saib.
The Christian boy wrote to Hazrat Sahib for BAIYAT again but he refused and said we will do it on some other day. Then he wrote third time to hazrat sahib requesting him to fix a date for his Baiyat but Hazart sb refused it again. Hazrat sahib said your Baiyat will be accepted on Thursday and it was Monday on that day. The reply from Hazrat Sahib disappointed him and that man turned back to become Christian again. Subsequently, someone said Hazrat Sahib that young man became christian again, he said well i was expecting this from him that is why I had delayed it.
Links and Related Essays
He wrote many books, they exist on the Lahori Website, see here:
Sheikh Abdur Rehman Misri:
- Ahadith-e-Saheehah Kis ko Rast-baaz Qaraar Daiti Hain
- Ahbab Jamaat Rabwah Kay Leeay Lumha-e-Fikriyya
- Arab Bhai’on Ki Fath aur Yahud ki Shikast aur Sadaqat-e-Islam ka Bayyin Subut
- Auliya-e-Ummat mein Hazrat Masih-e-Ma’ud (AS) ki Imtiyazi Haisiyat
- Bani-e Silsilah-e Ahmadiyya par Chand I’tirazat Aur Un Ka Jawab
- Barishon kay Mutaliq Aik Azeem-ush-Shan Peshgoi
- Baz Aham Istifsarat ka Jawab
- Chaand, Sooraj aur Shahab-e Saqib kee Shahadat
- Chhotay Baray Kye Jaen Gay
- Dajjali Fitna say Hifazat ka Zariya Aakhari Teen Suratein
- Dawa-e-Nabuwwat say Inkar aur Dawa-e-Wilayat ka Iqrar Akhir Umr Tak
- Dr. Abdul Hakeem Patialvi kay Moqabala mein Hazrat Maseeh Maood (AS) kee Fath Mubin
- European Aqwaam kee Maadee Taruqee
- Faislah Jumisabad
- Gunah ki Philosophy — Suhbat-e-Sadiqeen ki Tasir — Janab Pervez Sahib ke Mutalabah ka Jawab
- Hazrat Al-Masih Al-Mauood Par Tahrif fil-Quran ka Bay-Bunyad Ilzam
- Hazrat Imam-uz-Zaman kee Fath-e Azeem
- Hazrat Masih Ma’ud (AS) ke Halakat ke Chahane Wale Khud Halak Ho Gae
- Hazrat Masih Ma’ud (AS) ki Sadaqat par Hazur (AS) ki Kitab Zamima Tohfah Golarwiyyah mein Khud Hazur (AS) ke Tahrir Karda Dalail
- Hazrat Masih Ma’ud (AS) ko Kafir Kahne ka Kya Ko’i Jawaz Hai?
- Hazrat Masih Ma’ud par Ghaib ki Khabaron ki Barish
- Hazrat Masih Nasri (AS) ki Azmat-e-Shan
- Hazrat Masih Nasri (AS) ki Wafat aur Un Ki Umr
- Hazrat Nabi Kareem (saw) kee Ghurz Majboor Naheen bulkay Intayhai Mukhlis Musalman Paida Kurna Thee
- Ilahi Shahadat bar Taqwa Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib Qadiani / Syedna Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib Qadiani kay Taqwa Allah par Ilahi Shahada
- Injeel ka Maseeh aur Quran ka Maseeh
- Ishtihar ‘Ek Ghalati ka Izalah’ par Tabsirah
- Islam pur Dushmanaan-e-Islam kee Yulgaar
- Jamaat-e-Rabwah se Taalluq Rakhne Wale Bhaion ke Bunyadi Aqaid ki Haqiqat
- Jism-e Khaaki
- Juzwi Fazilat Number
- Kalima-e-Shahadat Khazeena-tul Maarif — Haqeeqat-e-Tauheed aur us kay Fawaaid
- Khuda ki Sifat-e Razzaqiyyat par Amali Subut
- Kya Eid-ul-Azha kee Qurbani ka Badl Naqd Rupaiya ho Sakta Hai?
- Laqab Khatam-un Nabiyyin kee Haqeeqat
- Mahdi aur Aasmaanee Aawaz aur Hawaala Bukhari ka Sahih Mafhoom
- Masih aur Mahdi ke Zamane ki Alamat
- Maujudah Scienci Ijadat o Sadaqat Quran-e-Karim
- Maulvi Sanaullah Amritsari ka Mubahila say Goraiz aur Hazrat Maseeh Maood kee Fatah Mobeen
- Mirza Ahmad Beg Hoshiarpuri aur Us ke Damad Sultan Muhammad ke Muta’alliq Peshgoian Nihayat Shan Dar Tariqe Se Puri Huin
- Peshgoion kay Zirye Hasti Baari-e Taala ka Naqabl-e Tardeed Saboot
- Qaul-e Muhaqqaqanah ‘Adilanah
- Rahmon aur Zamin aur Aasman par Tasarruf-e-Ilahi ka Subut
- Risalah ‘Aik Ghalati ka Izalah’ kay Mutaliq Baradaran-e-Islam kee Baz Ghalat Fahmion ka Izalah
- Saboot Hasti Baari-e Taalaa Bazirya Zahoor-e Sifaat-e Ilahi
- Shan-e Musleh Ma’ud
- Surah Al-A’la ki Mukhtasar Tafsir
- Surah-tul-Kausar mein Aham Peshgoion
- Syedna Hazrat Masih Mauood kee Do Azeem-ush-Shan Peshgoion par Shukook ka Izala
- Syedna Hazrat Mirza Sahib aur Musalmanon ke Ba’z Mulhamin aur Ghair Mulhamin ke Darmiyan Khuda’i Faislah
- Syedna Hazrat Mirza Sahib ke Usulon ki Fath-e-Mubin
- Syedna Hazrat Mirza Sahib ki Mubahalah par Aamadagi aur Mukhalif Ulama ka Firar
- Syedna Hazrat Mirza Sahib Kis Nam Panay Say Makhsus Hain?
- Syedna Hazrat Mirza Sahib (Al-Masih Al-Maud) ko Muddai-e Nabuwwat Banane Walon ke Dalail par Ek Tahqiqi Nazar
- Syedna Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib Qadiani kay Taqwa Allah par Ilahi Shahadat
- Syedna Hazrat Nabi Karim (SAW) ki Azmat Az-Ru’e Quran Karim aur Surah Al-Najm ke Pahle Ruku’ ki Tashrih
- Takfir Al-Muslimin ki Phaili Hui Waba
- Tasalsul-e Wahi-e-Wilayat
- Ulama-e-Rabwah ke Do Khokhle Sahare
- Ulama-e-Rabwah ke Mazid Char Khokhle Sahare
- Ulama-e-Rabwah ke Do Saharon ka Khokhlapan
- Ummat kay Halakat say Bachnay kay Do Zariye
- Wahi Aur Aql mein Bahami Taalluq
- Zahoor-e Mahdi ka Intezaar Kab Tak
- Zaroorat-e Furqan aur Ummat
- Zuriyyat-e-Mubashshira — Bisharat ke Matahat Paida-shuda Aulad
- Zuriyyat-e-Mubashshira Aur Us Ki Haqiqat