I have always written that Ahmadiyya leadership planned the 1974 Rabwah train attacks. In this interview, Abdul Sami Zafar explains how Ahmadiyya leadership planned and executed the attack. Abdul Sami is still an Ahmadi, however, he has called the Mirza family as a group of liars and thieves. Feel free to read Charles Kennedy’s academic work on the Rabwah Train attacks here. Mirza Nasir Ahmad claims to have been 12 miles away and never even cared to ask about these attacks. Nevertheless, Abdul Sami still believes in MGA and that MGA was a prophet and a Messiah. That solidifies his testimony. Further, much like all Ahmadis who were privy to this attack, he kept it a secret for 40+ years….the full interview can be found here: https://youtu.be/gytg6Wbbt4o
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Abdul Sami says:
- Indeed, the teenagers stopped in on May 22nd, 1974 and cussed at a few Ahmadis who were there that day.
- Majlis Aamila then got the report and began discussing the matter.
- Majlis Aamila then planned everything, they sent Ahmadis to Peshawar, Sarghoda and planned the entire attack.
- They then began to collect local Khuddam from Rabwah and had them hide in ambush.
- The train-station manager was also Ahmadi, he also knew the whole story, he purposely made the train wait 30 mins at least.
- The attack was a success…
- However, the next day, Ahmadis began to be murdered and burned alive. The Mirza family had these attacks carried out and then lied about everything, They purposely got themselves declared non-muslim so as to get asylum abroad.
Mirza Nasir Ahmad’s Khutbah of May 31st, 1974
Here is a Friday Sermon right after the attack in which Hazrat Mirza Nasir Ahmad (rh) has addressed this incident: pages 534-536
Links and Related Essay’s
#ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiapartheid #Ahmadiyyat #rabwah #qadian #meetthekhalifa #muslimsforpeace #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #nolifewithoutkhalifa #AhmadiMosqueattack #AhmadiyyaPersecution #Mosqueattack #trueislam #atifmian