Ahmadis always lie. It goes back to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and his tactics in British-India. The so-called Ahmadiyya mosque in Chakwal is essentially the Muslims of the area demanding that their mosque be returned.
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad’s father and MGA
These 2 people spent their entire lives in the courts of British-India. In their attempt at grabbing the lands of poor Punjabee people who had finally been given land to build their farms. And nowadays Ahmadis have kept up the same habit.
Here is a document which proves my case
1. This is a letter written a month ago to the DCO Chakwal signed…… Haji Malik Rashid of Mississauga, Canada, is the 4th signatory.
2. The letter claims that the Mosque is disputed property since 1860 and demands return of the land. I leave you to read the finer details
3. What is clear and beyond doubt is the following:
– That this attack is essentially a land grabbing exercise, as such attacks often are. They are conducted in partnership with the land mafia, members of the civil administration and the Sipah Sahaba.
– That this attack was planned well in advance.
– That the District Administration had abundant warning from both parties, the Land Grabbers, and the Ahmedi community ….
Ahmadis keep provoking Muslims and not playing fair...Ahmadis grabbed land in the 1800’s..and now the chickens have come to roost.