Intro
Chad is a puppet government of the French. They were granted independence in 1960 from France, however, France controlled Chad like a puppet government and to this day. On the internet, the Ahmadiyya movement claims that there are 200,000 Ahmadi’s Chad, which is a total lie. They base this on a fraudulent Pew research document. In Chad, 80% of the Muslims are sunni and follow the Maliki fiqh, the other 20% of Shia. Most Muslims live in the north.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
How many Ahmadi’s are there in Chad?

None. We have found no records of Ahmadi’s in Chad.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Ahmadiyya missionaries and mosque’s?

We have found none.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Links and Related Essay’s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad#Religion

The history of #ahmadiyya in Mali

30,000 “Qadiyani–Ahmadi” (not Lahori-Ahmadi) reverted to Islam in the Republic of MALI (Full Video)—1990

Barely 100 American’s converted to Ahmadiyya from July 2019 to July 2020

Ahmadiyya in Senegal

The history of Ahmadiyya in the Gambia

The history of Ahmadiyya in Ghana

The history of #ahmadiyya in Sierra Leone

The history of #Ahmadiyya in Cameroon

The history of the #Ahmadiyya Movement in Nigeria

The history of #Ahmadiyya in the Ivory Coast aka Côte d’Ivoire

The history of Ahmadiyya in Kenya

The history of Ahmadiyya in Tanzania

The history of Ahmadiyya in Uganda

The history of Ahmadiyya in South Africa

The history of the Ahmadiyya Movement in the Congo, a former Belgium colony

The history of #Ahmadiyya in Egypt

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Tags

#chad #ahmadiyyainchad #ahmadiyyainafrica #ahmadiyyainwestafrica