Firstly, this website is an unofficial source of information on the Ahmadiyya Movement. Ahmadis are not allowed to give official answers to any questions. Even the Ahmadi-Mullahs that we have encountered on social media always have a disclaimer on their accounts, which specify that these views are “theirs”, and not of the Ahmadiyya Movement. This is a legal complication that Ahmadis are taught to avoid. Thus, any and all answers from this website or any Ahmadi in particular are invalid. The only official answers are from the Ahmadi-Khalifas or in an official book by an Ahmadi Mullah aka cleric.
The author purposely overlooks all of our main points
I have posted the link to the essay in the above paragraph. The author of this website is dishonest and academically biased. A fair person would go through our main arguments and tackle them with fairness. Instead, he has totally avoided most of the data that we have presented.
2. He fails to even acknowledge that he is quoting Tiryaq ul Qulub of which 98% of that book was written in 1899, this was before MGA even claimed prophethood. MGA views of Takfir changed after the 1905 era.
3. He fails to acknowledge that in 1911, the young Mahmud Ahmad had written that A Muslim is only he who believes in the prophethood of MGA. Nooruddin had to edit this essay, he even held it back before publishing. Moreover, Kwaja Kamaluddin wrote a clarification of Mahmud Ahmad’s essay, which was also approved by Nooruddin, that clarification seemed to tone down Mahmud Ahmad’s aggressive position on Takfir, which was opposed to the position of the Khwaja, who eventually split with Muhammad Ali and created the aaiil.
4. He doesnt know that in this 1911 essay by Mahmud Ahmad, he quoted MGA’s letter to Dr. Khan and confirmed and agreed with what MGA had written. Noorudin tried to water it down, however, Noorudin was on his deathbed, and couldnt do much, he was dying a slow and painful death. Noorudin even told his inner circle that Mahmud Ahmad hadn’t understood Takfir and needed more training.
5. Ahmadianswers.com then refuses to even acknowledge what his Khalifa wrote from 1914 to 1923 on Takfir. His Khalifa exclaimed in this era, that all of those Muslims who hadn’t accepted MGA were Kafirs.
6. Ahmadianswers.com then refuses to even acknowledge that the Khalifa’s brother, Mirza Bashir Ahmad, he also wrote that all Muslims who had rejected the prophethood of MGA were Kafirs. Technically, the Lahori-Ahmadi were also included in this category.
7. He continues ignoring the fact that the split happened on this very topic, Muhammad Ali and the Ahmadi Khalifa and many other Ahmadis argued on and on about Takfir.
8. He then goes on to ignore the fact that by 1923, the Ahmadi Khalifa had began to tell Ahmadis to stop calling Muslims as Kafirs.
9. He doesnt know that by 1924, and in the Khalifa’s book on the split, the Khalifa admitted that Muslims were Kafirs, however, he was willing to call them as “Non-Ahmadi-Muslims”.
10. He doesnt know that in 1935, the Ahmadi Khalifa again quoted MGA’s famous quotation of 1906 wherein he tells Dr. Khan that all Muslims who reject him (MGA) are non-Muslim.
11. He wont admit that in 1953, while in court, the Ahmadi Khalifa totally denied ever writing that Muslims were Kafir, and totally avoided all questions on this topic, he even went so far as to deny that he had written his own diary. He even denied that the Al-Fazl was an official Ahmadi newspaper. MGA had done the same in the late 1890’s, he denied that the Al-Hakam was an Ahmadi newspaper.
The first reference that needs to be evaluated?
Ahmadis need to look at a certain statement by MGA in terms of those Muslims who have rejected him, the quote is from 1906. This specific quote is from the letters that were exchanged between MGA and an Ahmadi (Dr. Khan, he was a follower of MGA for 20 years) who was asking MGA about salvation. He was asking MGA in terms the Quranic verse 2:62, which indicates that ALL Jews, Christians and Sabians that were living in those days had the opportunity to make it to heaven, hence, their was no compulsion to join Islam.
An important quote
“Any person who believes in the coming, after the Holy Prophet Muhammad, of a prophet the rejection of whom makes one a kafir, is excluded from the fold of Islam. If the Qadiani Jama’at holds this belief, it too is excluded from the fold of Islam.” (Al-Fazl, 11 April 1916).