Recently, #coronavirus is ripping through the #Ahmadiyya Jamaat, however, MTA has been ordered to suppress all data on #Ahmadi’s who are dying of #covid19. Another Ahmadi has also died from the London area, his name was Rana Naeem Ahmad or Rana Naeem ud Din Ahmad. On October 26th, 1984, he murdered 2 people in-front of 100’s of witnesses, he shot a 3rd person who survived with life long injuries (see at the 8:28 mark onwards). Mirza Tahir Ahmad explained the whole scenario is his Friday Sermon of Feb 21st, 1986. These people were removing the Kalima from an Ahmadi mosque in Sahiwal, Punjab Pakistan. Interestingly, Rabwah times purposely didn’t tell us how many people he killed, this proves that this news outlet, even though outwardly unofficial, has sympathies with Ahmadi’s and the Mirza family. On MTA, they admitted that Rana Naeem in-fact shot 2 people and injured another. They also admitted that the police had already came to protect this Ahmadi masjid (per the order of Qazi Ayaz Ahmad) and had even placed police officers the evening before the shooting. Qazi Ayaz Ahmad had also told Muhammad Ilyas Munir that the Muslim Imams of the local area had requested him to remove the Kalima a week before the event, however, he had refused to do so.Thus, Muhammad Ilyas Munir and Rana Naeem Ahmad knew of the impending trouble. Moreover, an Ahmadi had also tipped off the local Imam, Muhammad Ilyas Munir (who lived in an adjoining apartment with the Ahmadi mosque, Rana Naeem was also living in the mosque in a separate room) of an impending issue. This young Ahmadi who tipped off the police was a silent Ahmadi, he had Pakistani friends, but he never told them he was an Ahmadi. Nevertheless, this Ahmadi insider had a friend tell him that the Jamia Rasheeda, which was close to the local Polytechnic College had tipped him off, thinking he was a Sunni-Muslim. This Ahmadi insider immediately reported this to the Ahmadi cleric, Muhammad Ilyas Munir. Thus, Ahmadi’s knew of an impending issue and refused to abandon this mosque (even for a few days, most likely because they were ordered to stay by the Mirza family), they also refused to erase the Kalima from their mosque, in fact, they have never complied with this law and willfully removed all the Kalima’s from their places of worship in Pakistan, nor have they removed the minaret’s. In this case and many others, Pakistani-Muslims were peacefully removing the Kalima, there was no reason to shoot them, in fact, Ahmadi’s should have allowed it per the law. Muhammad Ilyas Munir tells us that he heard the first shot fired and came to see what was going on, he was sound asleep or was pretending to be asleep. He says that as he approached the scene, another shot went off, he claims Rana Naeem was yelling at the Pakistani-Muslims, “who are you to remove the Kalima”. He then says he heard the 3rd shot and was inside the mosque now. He saw that Ahmadi’s and Muslims were scurrying to leave the mosque. After the incident, Rana Naeem claimed that he initially fired a few shots into the air, however, this is a lie and part of the Ahmadi cover-up story. If he had really shot 4-5 times, it would have been noted by Muhammad Ilyas Munir, however, he only heard 3 shots. Muhammad Ilyas Munir then shut the door of the Masjid and noticed 1 dead man on the floor, the other must have died in the hospital. It was time for Fajr, Muhammad Ilyas Munir then led the Fajr salat, with a dead body close by. He then noticed that another Pakistani-muslim was lying dead in the roadway, or he was about to die (he was moving a little bit still). There was a Christian hospital across the street from the Ahmadi masjid where the shooting happened, the police scooped up the dying Pakistani-Muslim and took him into the hospital. Eight months later in October 1985, before a special military tribunal sentences were handed out. Death sentences were handed down to Mohammad Ilyas Munir, Ahmadiyya missionary and Rana Naeem-uddin Ahmad, custodian of Sahiwal Mosque. Four other Ahmadis were sentenced to imprisonment of 7 years each. The sentence of the tribunal were sent to General Ghulam Jilani Khan (Governor of Punjab) for ratification. General Jilani felt that there was a clear miscarriage of justice as Rana Naeem Sahib was clearly acting in self-defence and none of the other accused had been at the scene. Gen Jilani decided to raise the matter when Zia next came to Lahore. Eventually Gen. Jilani explained his doubts to Zia and asked him for his instructions. Zia contemptuously shrugged his shoulders and barked “Hang them”. Rana Naeem ud din and Mohamed Ilyas Munir were incarcerated and spent the next five years on death row awaiting the gallows. On a number of occasions the death warrant was even issued and they were both moved to the death cell; only for it to be rescinded following legal appeals. By December 1988 of that same year the civilian government of Benazir Bhutto was in place, and shortly thereafter in one of its first acts, it commuted all death sentences to that of life imprisonment. Both Rana Naeem ud Din and Mohammed Ilyas Munir were moved from death row and following appeals in the civilian courts had their convictions quashed and they were both subsequently released. They both immediately moved to the UK.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Zia ul Haq’s involvment

Zia ordered that no newspaper would be allowed to publicisize the news that an Ahmadi had murdered 2 unarmed Muslims. This is very strange. The FIR for this case wasn’t prepared until 10pm at night. The local police department arrested only 5 Ahmadi’s (Nisar sahib, Abdul Qadeer sahib, Haaziq Sahib, Rana Naeem ud Din, and Mohamed Ilyas Munir) and brought them in for questioning. Eventually, 11 Ahmadi’s were arrested.
Abdul Qadeer’s story

Religious Action 1993: further cases

Abdul Qadeer,

Abdul Qadeer, a member of the Ahmadi religious minority, was arrested on 26 October 1984 in Sahiwal, Pakistan. He was accused of involvement in an incident in which two members of a Muslim activist group attacking a local Ahmadi mosque were killed after the mosque’s caretaker shot at the crowd to stop them from entering the building.

Abdul Qadeer was convicted of murder and sentenced to seven years’ imprisonment in June 1985 after an unfair trial by a military court. Despite the fact that the local martial law authorities had considered this sentence to have been imposed on “doubtful evidence”, a second martial law court, apparently under pressure from the then Chief Martial Law Administrator, General Zia-ul-Haq, increased his sentence to 25 years’ imprisonment. He continues to be imprisoned in Sahiwal Central Jail. Abdul Qadeer was not armed at the time of the incident, and was not involved in the shooting or any other act of violence. His
arrest was due to his presence as an Ahmadi at the mosque at the time of the shooting: Amnesty International believes his continued detention is in violation of his right to religious freedom. The organization is calling for his immediate and unconditional release.

The incident took place in the early morning of Friday 26 October 1984. Several Ahmadis were engaged in performing prayers inside their mosque when about 50 Muslim activists armed with sticks and carrying paint, buckets and brushes gathered in front of the mosque in order to erase verses from the Koran and other writings from the mosque’s walls. Ordinance XX, enacted in April 1984, prohibits Ahmadis from calling themselves Muslim or displaying Koranic verses.

Muslim activists reportedly began to paint out the writing on the mosque’s walls. The mosque’s caretaker told them to go away, but the activists became ever more aggressive. The caretaker then reportedly brandished his shot gun, warning the crowd that he would shoot if they entered the mosque. He then opened fire, as a result of which two of the Muslim activists were killed. At his trial, the caretaker admitted in court that he was solely responsible for the shooting, maintaining that the decision to resort to shooting was his and that this was done in self defence and to protect the mosque from the invading crowd.

The head of the Ahmadiyya community went to the police station soon after the incident to lodge a formal complaint. The police refused to register his report. Instead, later in the day, the police authorities filed a case against 11 members of the Ahmadiyya community under the provisions of the Pakistan Penal Code relating to murder.

Seven of these Ahmadis, including Abdul Qadeer, were arrested, while the others were said to have evaded arrest. Some of those arrested were taken directly to Sahiwal Central Jail, where they were denied contact with relatives or defence counsel for seven days. They were also put in fetters and bar shackles, although after a week or so these were removed. According to Amnesty International’s information, three of those arrested were not present at the time of the incident; Abdul Qadeer and two others, Nisar Ahmad and Muhammad Haziq Rafiq Tahir, were present but not armed. They were not involved in the shooting or any other act of violence.

Abdul Qadeer was aged 20 at the time of the incident. He was kept in chains and confined to a small cell in police custody for 15 days and denied family visits. He was then sent to the Central Jail, Sahiwal, where he remained in solitary confinement for several months. He was employed at the time of his arrest and his parents and sister were financially dependent on him.

The trial of Abdul Qadeer and the other six prisoners started in early 1985. They were tried before a special military court whose proceedings did not conform to international standards for a fair trial. On 16 June 1985, Special Military Court No. 62 sentenced two prisoners to death, and four, including Abdul Qadeer, to seven years’ imprisonment. One of the seven prisoners was acquitted. The verdict was submitted to the then Martial Law Administrator (MLA) and Governor of Punjab for examination, as was required by martial law provisions. The MLA issued a revision order on 8 October 1985 instructing the military court to “re-consider the conviction on all the charges which is based on doubtful evidence and as such is not legally sustainable”.

The martial law court re-convened on 21 October 1985. It was reported that the court had received instructions from the then Chief Martial Law Administrator, General Zia-ul-Haq, to impose harsher sentences. Meanwhile, martial law was lifted and martial law courts were abolished on 31 December 1985, and a civilian government under General Zia-ul-Haq was installed. No sentence was announced. However, on 16 February 1986, a verdict was announced confirming the original death sentences on two of the prisoners while increasing the prison terms of the other four, including Abdul Qadeer, to 25 years’ imprisonment.

Amendment of the constitution during the martial law period (July 1977-1985) barred any judicial review of cases of prisoners sentenced by military courts. However, when Benazir Bhutto became Prime Minister on 2 December 1988, she initiated an eight-point amnesty which included provisions for either the release of political prisoners sentenced by special military courts or a review of their cases. None of the Ahmadi prisoners were included in the list of more than 100 political prisoners who were released as a result of the amnesty; nor, so far, has any effective review of their cases taken place.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Malik Muhammad Din was a retired Ahmadi police officer who helped Ahmadi’s in this case also

He immediately intervened with the police department and made sure that all Ahmadi’s were given special treatment in jail and in their cases.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Who is Qazi Ayaz Ahmad?

He as in-charge of the police sub-station in Lahore, Pakistan. He was extremely friendly with Ahmadi’s, thus, he seems to have been taken off of the case early on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Who was Rana Naeem anyways?

He seems to have been roughly 50 years old and jobless, the Mirza family seems to have been keeping him around to maintain and clean this mosque of theirs and were probably giving him daily bread/housing as payment.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________Links and Related Essay’s

Did Mirza Masroor Ahmad’s top security guard die of #coronavirus #covid19 ??

The Sahiwal Saga

Mirza Tahir Ahmad lied about Ordinance–XX and his exodus from Pakistan

Latest instructions from Hazrat Khalifatul Masih regarding coronavirus

100 Years Ago… – Ahmadiyya Mission News

Did General Muhammad Zia ul Haq join Ahmadiyya in the 1940’s?

Mirza Tahir Ahmad radicalized Ahmadis in the 80’s

In 1976, during his USA tour and at the USA Jalsa, Mirza Nasir Ahmad claimed 10 million Ahmadi’s

Jalsa-Germany-2018 is fast approaching

Mirza Tahir Ahmad radicalized Ahmadis in the 80’s

Mirza Tahir Ahmad was a vicious mullah

Statistics showing Systematic Over-representation of Ahmadis in the bureaucracy of Pakistan by Charles H. Kennedy

The Ahmadiyya #JalsaQadian is a marketing event, more important than Hajj, for Ahmadis

Mirza Tahir Ahmad explains the rationale behind Ahmadiyya giving out mixed global membership numbers

Mirza Basheer-uddin Mahmud Ahmad admits that Ahmadis lie about their membership numbers (1950)

Ahmadi’s get exploited by the Mirza family after asylum to the West (Germany, Canada, the Uk and the USA)

Study on Ahmadiyya organized conversion through marriage scheme!!!

Abdul Sami Zafar tells the inside story on the May 29th, 1974 Rabwah train attacks

Evidence which proves that Mirza Tahir Ahmad radicalized Ahmadi’s as soon as he came to power (1982)

Mirza Masroor Ahmad owned companies that stored money overseas in panama–The Panama Leaks

Mirza Nasir Ahmad, Mirza Tahir Ahmad and Mirza Masroor Ahmad are all missing on May 29th, 1974

Ahmadi’s are not allowed to have Minaret’s on their places of worship in Pakistan—but Ahmadi’s won’t listen

Mirza Tahir Ahmad lied about Ordinance–XX and his exodus from Pakistan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________A pic


#coronavirus #covid19 #ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiapartheid #Ahmadiyyat #rabwah #qadian #meetthekhalifa #muslimsforpeace #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #nolifewithoutkhalifa #AhmadiyyaPersecution #islamandpatriotism