This proves that the Mirza family is corrupt. MGA’s son, Mirza Basheer-uddin Mahmud Ahmad, eventually had 7 wives and 20+ children. Ahmadiyya INC casually has hidden all the dates, however, it becomes clear that by 1920, he had 2 wives, but by 1926 he had 4, and as soon as a wife would die, he would replace her and thus keep the maximum of 4 wives.
We have found some data that gives us some facts and figures
He had 24 long living children, 13 sons and 11 daughters, from seven wives.
WIFE #1, they were married in 1902, she was only 10
Rashida Begum, also called Mehmooda Begum and Umme Nasir (mother of nasir)
Three children died in infancy, among them was Mirza Naseer Ahmad, a son born in 1906
1. Mirza Nasir Ahmad, son (born in 1909)
2. Naasira Begum, daughter (She married her first cousin, Mirza Mansoor Ahmad, their son is Mirza Masroor Ahmad, the current Ahmadi Khalifa). Mirza Masroor Ahmad has 2 children, Mirza Waqas Ahmad and Amtul Waris Farah.
3. Mirza Mubarak Ahmad, son–born-May 1914
4. Mirza (Dr.) Munawwar Ahmad, son
5. Mirza Hafeez Ahmad, son
6. Mirza Azhar Ahmad, son
7. Mirza Anwaar Ahmad, son
8. Mirza Rafiq Ahmad, son
9. Naseera Begum, daughter
Amatul Hayye—married on May 31st 1914, died in 1924, See here https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Fazl-e-Umar.pdf
1. Amatul Qayyum, daughter
2. Amatul Rasheed, daughter
3. Mirza Khalil Ahmad, son—may have died, is not mentioned at all in https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Fazl-e-Umar.pdf
Syedah Maryam called Umm Tahir (mother of tahir), the daughter of Dr Syed Abdul Sattar Shah, They were married on 7 February 1921 in the Mubarak Mosque. She was barely 14-16 years old, whereas the Khalifa was 35. https://ahmadiyyafactcheckblog.com/2017/02/18/mirza-mubarak-got-married-before-he-died/
She died in 1944
One son named Mirza Azhar Ahmad died in infancy the others are
1. Mirza Tahir Ahmad, son, born in December of 1928 (married Asifa in 1957)
————————–Granddaughter 1—Shaukat Jehan, married to Mirza Ahmad, her first cousin
————————–Granddaughter 2—Faiza, married to Mirza Luqman Ahmad Sahib, who was the son of Mirza Nasir Ahmad, her first cousin
————————–Granddaughter 3—Yasmin Rehman Mona, married to Karim Khan
————————–Granddaughter 4—Atiatul Mujib Tooba, (was married to Sultan Malik Sahib) (DIVORCED) (https://ahmadiyyafactcheckblog.com/2016/12/01/mirza-tahir-ahmads-daughter-was-divorced-and-he-claims-he-knew-all-along/)
2. Amatul Hakeem, daughter (she married Syed Daud Muzaffar Shah, he died in 2011) (They married their daughter to Mirza Masroor Ahmad, the current Ahmadiyya Khalifa in 1977).
3. Amatul Basit, daughter
4. Amatul Jameel, daughter
Sarah Begum—married to her in 1925, she was dead by 1934
1. Mirza Rafi Ahmad, son–Born on March 27, 1927
2. Amatul Naseer Begum, daughter
3. Mirza Haneef Ahmad, son
Azizah Begum called Umm Wassim (mother of wassim)–Married her in 1926
the daughter of Seth Abu Bakr of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
1. Mirza Wasim Ahmad, son
2. Mirza Naeem Ahmad, son
Maryam Siddiqa called Choti Aapa (Younger Sister) and Umm Matin (mother of Matin)
Married on 30 September 1935.daughter of Hadhrat Mir Mohammad Ismail sahib, this was Mahmud Ahmad’s niece. She was younger then 18, since she hadn’t attended college at the time of marriage. She was the first cousin of the Khalifa.
1. Amatul Matin, or spelled as Amatul Mateen, daughter, she was born on 21 December 1936 in Qadian at Darul Masih. She was the wife of Mir Mahmood Ahmad Nasir Sahib, who was her first cousin. She passed away around midnight on 14 October 2013 at the age of 76. Mir Mahmood Ahmad Nasir Sahib is a Waqfe Zindagi and has served as missionary in Spain and USA. She also had the opportunity to stay there (spain) and fulfil her obligations as wife of a missionary. When Masjid Basharat was constructed in Spain the family was there and worked extremely hard for the inauguration ceremony. Hazrat Khalifatul Masih IV (may Allah have mercy on him) related that during those days if the family had the chance to retire at 3 am they would be happy to get some sleep. She leaves behind four sons and a daughter. Her two sons are Waqfe Zindagi. Dr Ghulam Ahmad Farrukh Sahib who did PhD in Computer Science from USA but is now working in the offices of Sadr Anjuman Ahmadiyya, Rabwah and the other Waqfe Zindagi left his employment in USA and came to London and works with Hazrat Khalifatul Masih, Muhammad Ahmad Sahib. She has one daughter who lives in Holland. One son is a doctor in Dubai and another is in USA.
Bushra Begum aka Mehar Appa, married on 24 July 1944, daughter of Syed Aziz Ahmad Shah
NO children, she was also a cousin of Fauzia Faizi’s mother.
Related Essays and links
#ahmadiyya #ahmadiyyatrueislam #ahmadiapartheid #Ahmadiyyat #rabwah #qadian #meetthekhalifa #muslimsforpeace #ahmadiyyafactcheckblog #nolifewithoutkhalifa #AhmadiMosqueattack #AhmadiyyaPersecution #Mosqueattack #trueislam #atifmian